Your Business’s Best Investment
Business is booming in Catonsville and we have plenty of opportunities to keep your business growing. With events to connect with other business owners in the area and easy ways to promote yourself, there are many ways to keep advancing and changing within our community. Membership allows easier access to these many opportunities - and Join the Chamber to get started today.
Networking and Growth
The Chamber hosts many networking events throughout the year so members can meet and exchange ideas, develop business relationships, and increase their professional network. Below are some examples of what we have to offer:
- Happy Hour is held each month and is hosted by other chamber member businesses. This event provides a relaxed atmosphere perfect for networking with community businesses.
- Business and Breakfast is held quarterly over breakfast with other local businesses to learn more and help with potential relevant issues.
- Lunch & Learn Seminars are held at the chamber office with featured speakers ranging from Insurance, Employee Retention & Hiring, and Workforce Development.
- Mega Networking Events are a quarterly event bringing together chamber members from all the chambers in Baltimore County. There are typically five to ten participating chambers, so it’s a great event to network with members from other communities.
Marketing and Promotion
Membership with the Chamber helps to connect with potential customers, build your business, and promote your brand. Our marketing options such as inclusion in our newly designed website, monthly Chamber Connection Newsletter, and Insights Emails can position your business as a proactive business and community leader.
- Each member receives a free listing in the online business directory on the Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce's website (www.catonsville.org). This site serves as an informational portal to the Catonsville community. Chamber members may increase their exposure by choosing additional listing categories at no extra cost. Advocate level members are listed in a banner on the website.
- Every month the Greater Catonsville Chamber of Commerce produces the Chamber Connection newsletter including Chamber news and activities plus member updates. Chamber members can submit new hires and promotions, awards, events, or other news in a pre-written article at no cost. The Chamber Connection is distributed to the entire membership via email to nearly 1,000 individuals. As an Advocate level member, your logo is included as a benefit of membership.
- Email updates are sent out to all members notifying them of upcoming chamber and community events. This is a free marketing tool available to all members to communicate their special events.
- Each year the Chamber publishes an annual report with updates from the past year. There is also an opportunity for member businesses to advertise in this publication.
- The Chamber hosts many events for which sponsors are needed. These sponsors are included in signage for the event, along with any print and digital advertising and web presence. Sponsored events include Frederick Rd banners, Open Houses, Coffee Cup Connections, Network the ‘Ville, Frederick Rd Friday summer concert series, and the annual Arts & Crafts Festival.
Members can share their upcoming events with other members and the community by posting them to our calendar on www.catonsville.org! Simply go to the "calendar" page and choose "submit an event" in the top right corner.
You can also post job openings on our website! Once you have created an online account, you can post job listings to the Chamber Job Board. Click the "Member Login" button in the top, right corner at catonsville.org to access your account. If you ever need help accessing certain functions, contact the Chamber at 443-462-9264.